Ever need to change attributes (date and time of their creation etc.) of files and folders? Quickly? As you know, with Windows it's tedious and slow. Not so with Attribute Manager! Attribute Manager allows you to change Read-Only, Hidden, System and Archive attributes. You can change the date and time of creation, last access, last modification of files and folders. Attribute Manager uses templates that allow you to configure changes and apply them to an unlimited number of files and folders. The program is easy to use and supports a multi-lingual user interface.
The basics: your computer stores information in files, files are organized into folders and subfolders, making filesystem structure. When we are speaking about more than one file, information is stored not only inside files, but also filenames and folders organization ARE information. And sometimes, even more important information is stored in file attributes: For example, file creation and change dates are useful for time-related organization, and attributes like readonly or hidden or system even change file appearance and behavior.
Attribute Manager features:
- Batch attribute, date and time changing.
- Increment and decrement date time settings.
- Partial date/time modifications.
- Large number of files and folders processing.
- Recurse sub-folders processing.
- Reusable template system.
- File manager like in the windows explorer.
- The detailed manual with examples.
- Program's intuitive interface.
- Tray icon functions.
Changelog for this release:
- Changing attributes: Indexed, Compressed, Encrypted, Temporary, Sparse file, Offline.
- Introduced control the selection of files.
- Improved file navigation system.
- Updated reference documentation.
- Improved template system.
32MB RAM, Pentium-166 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk