ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards.
Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks.
* No limits overclocking.
* Support for overclocking for NVIDIA cards.
* Adjustment of GPU and memory voltage (when supported by VGA card).
* Tweaking of memory timings (most ATI cards).
* Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
* Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards).
* Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
* Artifact scanning mode to test for stability.
* Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
* Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
* Extract video card BIOS to file for backup purposes.
* 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
* Gamma control
ATITool will only work on Windows 2000/XP/2003 (64 bit versions are supported).
Changes in this version:
* Full support for all ATI and NVIDIA cards. Only X1950 Pro overclocking is not supported.
* To overclock ATI X1k cards, you do not need to disable the services in Windows
* Fan settings can be saved to a profile
* New logo added
* Memory timings can be saved to a profile
* Number of active vertex shaders/stream processors on NVIDIA added
* Log file default maximum size is 2.5 MB
* BIOS dump works on X1000 Series
* Thermal monitoring defaults to on
* Voltage control for several X1800 and X1900 cards
* Control over Adaptive Anti-Aliasing
* New settings tab "Driver Tweaks"
* Current Draw monitoring for several ATI cards