Asoftech Automation enables you to automate any series of tasks on your computer, ranging from simply launching applications, to checking email, moving or backing up files, and much more. The program allows to easily record tasks, you can then replay the tasks for as many times as needed
Schedule feature allows to run tasks at a pre-defined time. color checker allows to compare the color at a specific point on screen, with the pre-defined reference color, then different actions can be performed according to the compare result. For example, you'd need to click red color balls in a game. You can do color checker on screens, and issue mouse click when the color is red. Asoftech Automation also enables RecWin Technology, which senses changes between 'record' and 'run' conditions. It then automatically adjusts to run the recordings accurately. For example, today when you recorded tasks, you have an application window of certain size and located in center, tomorrow when you run the recording, it may be a different size and moved left as you were working on it. With RecWin Technology, Asoftech Automation will sense these changes and take care of it for you, you do not need to worry about these changes any more.
* Record and replay tasks, which enables tasks automation in an easy way.
* Easily edit the recordings to suit your requirements.
* All macros are stored on your local computer, thereby ensuring your privacy and security.
* 'Repeat' options allow to replay mouse & keyboard macro repeatedly at pre-defined intervals.
* Schedule feature allows to run tasks at a pre-defined time.
* Export/import feature allows to back up and restore macros.
* color checker allows to compare the color at a specific point on screen, with the pre-defined reference color, then different actions can be performed according to the compare result.
* With relative position feature, you can specify 'how much' instead of 'where' to move the cursor to. For example, you need to move cursor down for 100 pixel, but cursor's curren position and destination position are unknown, this feature can be used.
* Commonly used actions feature wrappers commonly uses actions(e.g. run applications or open document, shut down/log off computer), so that users can add them to macro easily.
* Compile to exe features enables users to convert macro to an executable file, which can run on other computers.
Pentium 133, 32MB RAM, 200mb hard drive, IE 4.0 or higher