Ashampoo Burning Studio users are unusually loyal, with good reason this programs speed, simplicity and efficiency are simply unbeatable. Over the years the Ashampoo programmers have turned the program into a full suite that can handle all your data, audio and video burning and authoring tasks, without sacrificing its famous ease of use. In version 10 they have once again added a wealth of new features and modules, but the program is still amazingly intuitive to use everything is explained as you do it.
The main focus of this premium version is even better authoring capabilities for building video and audio discs using the latest formats. HD and Full HD video (720p and 1080p) are now fully supported for Blu-ray discs, and all the encoding is handled by Ashampoo Burning Studio 10. All the authoring tools have been overhauled and the video encoding quality is even better than before. You now use the same new integrated editor for building DVD and Blu-ray video disks with menus. The program also starts more quickly and is generally snappier to use.
In addition to this there is a new Autoplay Editor module with which you can build auto-starting data discs with attractive interactive menus for example for collections of programs. And there is now also a new Audio Player with which you can play audio files and audio CDs without leaving the program.
Audio and video authoring improvements and features
The audio and video authoring features have been completely overhauled, adding many new features and capabilities. You can now create HD and Full HD Blu-ray video discs with interactive menus as well as DVDs and video disc editing is integrated in a single redesigned editor.
The list of features below only includes the major highlights.
* A single integrated editor for DVD and Blu-ray editing
* Build and burn Blu-ray HD and Full HD video discs (16:9, PAL and NTSC)
* Completely new and improved Add Movies dialog
* Preview your movies directly in the editor
* New and improved DVD and Blu-ray menu themes with new preview functions
* Generate all your menus automatically or design them yourself
* New mirror function for items in the menu editor, free placement for all objects on your menu pages
* Menu Preview Player test your video disc menus directly in the editor, everything is fully functional (buttons, multiple pages, play movies, skip, stop etc.)
* Use a wide variety of attractive 3D buttons and geometric shapes
* Use different themes for each menu page
* Use different background music for each menu page
* Replace automatically-generated menu pages with your own designs
* New menu background options: use movies, Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 slideshows, edited movies and themes as your menu backgrounds
* Improved video encoding, encoded video is always stored automatically and only needs to be re-encoded if you make changes
* Output directly to disc or to a folder
* Compress big movies to fit on a single DVD
* Create disc images for DVDs with different formats compression is optimized for the selected format
* Burn Blu-ray videos directly from a folder of files prepared by Ashampoo Burning Studio or another authoring program
New Autoplay Editor
The new Autoplay Editor enables you to build data discs with interactive, multi-page menus that start automatically when the disc is inserted for example for collections of programs on a portable disc. You get a full-featured graphical editor for building your menus and the menus can include links to files and documents on the disc, mail links, links to web pages and more. You can also create auto-starting discs without menus.
* Single or multiple pages of menus saved on the disc
* Stand-alone menus or open in web browser
* Add background music to your menus (multiple formats supported)
* Ready-to-use themes for menus, splash screens and buttons
* Add splash screens with your own content
* Design your own menus with a powerful graphical editor
* Full preview functions while you are designing your menus
* 3D buttons with tooltips, icons, ready-to-use button layouts
* Auto-generate buttons for files and folders
* Animated transitions between pages
* Options to start programs, open documents, open folders, create email messages etc., on start-up or with links and buttons
* Scan function for using images from a scanner
* Define icons to be displayed for your discs
* Start the web browser and navigate to a specified page
* Generate all your menus automatically or design them yourself
New video disc preview player
The new video disc preview player emulates the entire interactive menu of your finished video discs within the editor. You can click on buttons, switch between menu pages, play your videos and use all the normal player and menu functions, including Skip Next, Skip Previous, Top Menu and so on.
New integrated audio player
You can now play audio files and audio CDs directly from within Ashampoo Burning Studio 10. This is very useful when youre building audio discs, enabling you to check tracks quickly without switching programs. The audio player has an attractive graphical display with all the standard player controls. It is available in all dialogs where you have access to audio tracks.
Updated movie player
The integrated movie player for previewing your video tracks has also been updated. New features include an attractive new design and player controls that are only displayed when you actually need them.
New audio functions
A number of improvements have also been made to Ashampoo Burning Studios popular audio ripping and burning functions.
* Rip tracks from multiple CDs one after another
* Automatically copy ripped tracks to correct folders for the artist or title
* Automatically create artist, album and track folders when ripping audio CDs
* Now also supports 24-bit and 32-bit audio tracks for music CDs (up to 44.1kHz)
Overview of program features and functions
Burn and update data discs
Burn data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs and update previously burned discs by adding and removing files and folders.
Back up your data to single or multiple discs
Back up your valuable data to one or more CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Single backups can span multiple discs. Restore your backups in a single easy operation.
Rip and burn music
Rip music from CDs and burn music to audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs on CD, DVD and Blu-ray in a variety of formats. Encoders for all supported formats included.
Burn movies and photos to DVD, Blu-ray and data discs
You can create slideshow with photos or video clips and you can author and burn Blu-ray video discs in HD and Full HD, video DVDs, and data video discs. Video files are automatically converted to the necessary formats.
Create high-quality slideshows
Turn your photos into impressive DVD/Blu-ray slideshows with titles, transitions and background music.
Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
Just insert a disc, select Copy and go to make a perfect copy.
Create and burn disc images
You can both create and burn ISO, CUE/BIN and Ashampoos own special ASHDISC image formats.
Create auto-starting data discs with interactive menus
Build data discs that start automatically when inserted and display a multi-page menu with background music. Include links to disc content, mail programs, web pages etc. Build discs with stand-alone or web browser menus.
Erase rewriteable discs
Quick and easy erase functions for reusing rewriteable discs.
Expert burn functions for full control
Burning experts can create modified copies of existing discs (read in data structure and make changes and additions) and burn discs of all kinds with full control of all main configuration options.
Create covers and labels
The full-featured cover and label designer prints to labels or directly to printable discs. It comes with a selection of point-and-click themes for instant results and easy-to-use creative tools for designing your own layouts.
128 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 85 MB
10 + 30 day trial version