Artweaver lets you paint creatively with the help of a huge range of painting tools. You can create sketches from photos or just experiment with colors.
For professional users, Artweaver offers layers, group layers and support for the PSD file format. It is also possible to load and run Photoshop compatible filters (only Artweaver Plus).
# Event Saving and Playback
You can record the whole painting process, save it and replay it later with Artweaver. So it's possible to show other users your painting style or you can just show the progress from an empty paper to a finished artwork.
# Many Brushes and Individual Configuration Possibilities
Artweaver includes a big number of predefined brushes. But you can also configure each brush individually or create new custom brushes. Beside simple round brushes it's also possible to use custom images as brushes. Additionally Artweaver has many options to configure a brush and adjust it to your own needs.
# User Friendly Program Window
Artweaver has an intuitive and easy to use program window. But you can also adjust it to your own needs. For example free arrangement of palettes.
* Support for many file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG and PSD (incl. layers)
* Transparency, layers and layer groups
* Common image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools
* Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic
* Expandable by Plug-In modules (Artweaver standard and Photoshop format (*))
* Editable text layers
* Pen tablet support
* History function to undo/redo last editing steps
* Support for many languages through language files
Changelog for this release:
- Getting started with team functionality information added
- Speed while saving AWD documents improved
- Quality of brush tool improved
- File information improved
- Missing hairy brush presets in brush tool fixed
- Error in preview of filter gallery filter fixed
- Small memory leaks fixed
* Pentium compatible processor, 1000 MHz or greater (1500 MHz recommended)
* 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
* 100 MB of available hard disk space
* 1024*768 pixels or greater monitor resolution
* 24-bit color display