Arm Icon Extractor allows you to explore or extract Windows icons from inside of EXE, DLL, DRV, SCR files on your computer and save them into ICO and Icon Library file. An extra tool is provided for BATCH conversion of Icon to Image with many filtering effects.
Many different type of files on your computer contain one or even many icons that you can extract and use. You can save all icons or an icon group to the single icon file. It can completely support XP and Vista icons.
* Extract Windows icons from inside of EXE, DLL, DRV, SCR and save into ICO and Icon Library file.
* Convert ICON files to various image formats (BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG) in a batch.
* Apply watermark on output image formats with desire text, color, size, opacity, position, distance, angle.
* Apply effects such as Grayscale, Shadow, and Rotation in all directions.
* Convert icon to PNG image files with transparency.
* Resize output image file from 16x16 to 256x256.
* Create smooth semi-transparent icons.
* Easy-to-use interface.
# Intel Pentium II 400MHz or above (or any Athlon)
# 128 MB RAM or mor