Arixcel Accounts is a tool for monitoring personal finances in an Excel spreadsheet.
It is a combination of a special template for personal accounting and an add-in (extension) to Microsoft Excel that automates working with it. With the help of the add-in you can easily add accounts to the template, define custom categories of income and expenses, automatically import transactions from bank statements, create budgets.
Overall, Arixcel Accounts is designed to help you to organise and plan your finances in a clear and transparent way.
* Consolidate balances and transactions on multiple bank accounts and credit cards on one Excel spreadsheet.
* Automatically update it with new transactions from electronic bank statements.
* Organise your income and expenses into descriptive categories to see where money comes from and where it goes.
* Create budgets and monitor actual results against budgeted amounts.
Main differences from other personal accounting software
* You have the full control and transparency of a spreadsheet. You know exactly where your financial data is stored and how it is processed.
* You do not need to learn any new interface if you are familiar with Microsoft Excel.
* Arixcel Accounts is extremely flexible, very easy to use, yet has advanced functionality found in expensive stand-alone personal accounting software.
Arixcel Accounts is an add-in to Excel. After you download and install it, you simply need to start Excel and locate new menus under the 'Add-Ins' tab of the Ribbon in Excel 2007-2010, or on a toolbar called 'Arixcel Accounts' in Excel 2003. Use those menus to create a new accounting spreadsheet and start monitoring your finances.
Microsoft Excel 2002 or later