The PDF Password Recovery can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing(changing), printing, selecting text and graphics(and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Pdf decrypt is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer(e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader)without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
PDF Password Recovery Features
* Easy to use.
* Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
* Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, creator to the decrypted PDF file(s).
* The rate of decryption is very fast.
* Supports PDF1.6 protocol (Acrobat 8.x).
* Removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
* Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
* Supports AES encryption.
* Supports metadata.
* Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
* Batch operation on many files from command line and windows version.
Command line features
The PDF Password Recovery Command Line program provides a regular console interface to PDF Decrypt functionality.
It includes all of the features in PDF Password Recovery.
It can simple to use like a DOS Command Line application
Supports folder processing.
The trial version only can process the first half of pages in your PDF file.
Popup a message box when open the result pdf file.