AnyChart provides scatter, line, bar, area, waterfall, spline, funnel, bubble, polar, column, column range, pie, box plot, linear and angular gauges, area spline range, Mekko, Venn, Sankey Diagram, waterfall, quadrant, tag cloud, and lots of other sorts of charts available separately and in combination, 2D and 3D.
In a nutshell, AnyChart HTML5 chart library's advantages boil down to the following out-of-the-box features:
* 60+ chart types;
* chart design themes and color palettes;
* chart export to PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, PS, chart data export to CSV and XLSX (Excel), social network sharing;
* many web app samples with interactive BI dashboards;
* localization engine (194 predefined locale files),
as well as advanced interactivity (tooltips on hover, drill-down, exclude data point, multi-selection, and more), multiple axes, async rendering, online chart editor, and much more to easily create beautiful interactive JS data visualization for any web projects.
Changelog for this release:
1. Timeline chart. Displays events in chronological order. A long bar labelled with dates paralleling it, and usually contemporaneous events. 2. Network graph. Visualizes how entities are interconnected. Entities are displayed as nodes (points). Relationships (edges) are shown as lines. 3. Much more
Trial message on every chart. Trial preloader. No functional limitations.