AnyChart provides scatter, line, bar, area, waterfall, spline, funnel, bubble, polar, column, column range, pie, box plot, linear and angular gauges, area spline range, Mekko, Venn, waterfall, quadrant, tag cloud, and lots of other sorts of charts available separately and in combination, 2D and 3D.
In a nutshell, AnyChart HTML5 chart library's advantages boil down to the following out-of-the-box features:
* 60+ chart types;
* chart design themes and color palettes;
* chart export to PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, PS, chart data export to CSV and XLSX (Excel), social network sharing;
* many web app samples with interactive BI dashboards;
* localization engine (194 predefined locale files),
as well as advanced interactivity (tooltips on hover, drill-down, exclude data point, multi-selection, and more), multiple axes, async rendering, online chart editor, and much more to easily create beautiful interactive JS data visualization for any web projects.
Changelog for this release:
New JS charting features:
• HTML tooltips;
• background settings for chart data bounds;
• coloring rules and thresholds;
• axis label positioning.
• color palette improvements;
• label background settings improvements;
• axis markers improvements (new methods);
Trial message on every chart. Trial preloader. No functional limitations.