AMP WinOFF is an utility designed to schedule the shut down of Windows computers, with several shut down modes and fully configurable. Some of its features are:
* Scheduled shut downs, either at a set time (e.g. 12:00 PM) or after a period of time (e.g. 1 hour and 15 minutes).
* Perform a shut down when the CPU becomes idle.
* Several types of shut down (shut down, restart, close session, power off, administrative shut down/restart, suspend, hibernate and lock computer).
* Immediate shut down and computer lock from the task bar icon menu.
* Several security options including anti-close protection and password protected access to the configuration.
* Option of capturing the desktop, executing a program and/or hang up the modem before the shut down.
* Command line support for batch processing.
* Dual English/Spanish version.