Aml Pages is a notes organizer/outliner. It allows you to keep all your notes in a tree structure, arranging them as you like for Windows NT/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
Aml Pages main features are:
- Flexible tree structure to keep all your notes in order.
- Text and paragraph formatting functions (like WordPad).
- Working with tables and pictures.
- Powerful web-like search.
- Document protection: encryption, user passwords.
- Can capture text from anywhere via Aml Assit plug-in. Just select it and press a hotkey! It works in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, OpenOffice, Acrobat Reader, Windows HTML Help and more.
- Multi-language interface supporting the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
- You can use Aml Pages as portable version. Easily copy your files into flash-drive!
- Powerful sticky notes as integral part of your document.
- Insertion of files, hyperlinks, images, date and time, symbols, screenshots.
- Customizable text templates for frequently used expressions.
- Syntax highlighting of e-mail, programming languages, data formats and more.
- Text auto completion on typing via free AAC plug-in, auto brackets, auto indenting.
- Link between documents and external links.
- Document auto save and various modes of the auto backup copying.
- Document bookmarks.
- Document saving with data compression to save disk space.
- Simultaneous work on several files.
- Powerful data mining from IE, Opera, Firefox, OpenOffice, MS Word and Outlook, The Bat, etc.
- Import from *.txt, *.rtf, *.htm, *.mht and directories tree.
- Export to *.txt, *.rtf, *.htm, *.mht and subtrees to disk.
- Attachment of ANY files to documents via free plugin File2Aml.
- Minimization to system tray.
- Plug-in architecture and many free plugins.
Changelog for this release:
added: nested list into text editor;
added: placeholder for text editor;
added: tooltips for command of settings;
added: PATH and plugins list in "About" dialog;
added: information about plugins error has error code and description;
added command into dialog of settings "Integrate Aml Pages into shell"
choosing of icon on tree after double click (but now single);
fixed: can not delete empty recycled bin;
fixed: invalid data for dialog "Insert List";
added: sorting of tree nodes by numbers (if node heades has number only);
disabled setting: "Show sticky notes in tree";
fixed: icons on folder on tree for Windows Vista\7;
added: command line key /NNF (not auto-opend documents, no create new documents);
fixed: delayed completion on tree on keyboard navigation;
changed: chevron menu on tree toolbar use menu, but not send command message as default;
fixed: crash afrer dragging RTF-file on closed folder on tree;
fixed: installer no create shortcut on desktop in unchecked;
fixed: safety copying of data in "About" dialog;
folder: expand\collapse on space up;
removed: changing flags of node on space up;
integrate Aml Pages into shell on start only on first running;
fixed: crash on pressing ALT in sticky notes;
changed: font of dialogs now is MS Shell Dlg;
fixed: text does not show after command "Hide 5 sec" in sticky notes;
fixed: padding of buttons on toolbars after restroring from system tray;
small changes and bug fixes;
16 MB of RAM; 2 MB of HDD space; Mfc42.DLL