Aloahas�s Smart Card Connector, including a Microsoft approved CSP and a PKCS #11, provides native, plug & play security enhancement to Microsoft Windows operating systems and Applications using various Smart Cards such as the German Health Insurance Card (HBA, eGK), Health Professional Card, Belgium e-ID (Belpic), Swiss GS1, Italian Infocamere, SagemOrga Micardo, CardOS, Sicrypt, and more...
Integration of the Aloaha Card Connector is unbelievably simple and quick. The system is operable
after a 2-minute installation process.
- No complicated configurations.
- No special personalization processes.
- No headaches.
Once the CSP is installed, the Aloaha supported Smart Cards become integrated into your Windows
environment, providing you with a highly secured, mobile, certificate storage solution.
With the certificates stored on your Smart Card, you can easily improve your Windows Security in
Here are some examples:
- Email protection (encrypt and sign)
- Office document protection (encrypt and sign)
- File and directories protection (certificate-based EFS)
- Client authenticated communication (SSL Ver. 3)
- Windows Logon
- Signed and verified by Microsoft
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/W7 compliant
- Windows 2000/2003/2008(r2) server compliant
- Smartcard based hard disk encryption included!
- Plug & Play
- ISO 7816
- Secure Pin Pad via PC/SC II
- Microsoft CSP
- RSA 1024 ? 2048
- DES & Triple-DES
- RC2 & RC4
- SHA-1 & SHA-256
Approx. 45 Smartcards supported: SuisseID, German e-ID (nPA), HBA, eGK, SMC, CardOS, Kobil, SECCOS, s-Card, D-Trust, Telesec, Belgium Belpic, Signtrust, Micardo, StarCOS, ...