Aloaha FAX Connector allows you to use the native FAX Service of Windows XP/Vista or Windows 2003/8 to send your PDF via FAX to remote FAX Machines. Since it is possible to share the Wrocklage PDF Printer, Aloaha will network enable the Windows XP FAX Service and convert your XP Service into your companies FAX maker. There is no need anymore to buy expensive FAX Software!
Aloaha FAX Connector configuration
Once you meet the requirements listed above you are close to share your XP or 2003 Fax service via network.
Make sure you have the latest Aloaha Build installed to make use of all features. Follow the steps below to activate the FAX Connector feature.
right click on Aloaha System Tray Icon and remove interactive checkbox.
right click on Aloaha System Tray Icon an enable in advanced settings "Automation"
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (2.0.50727)
- CPU: 1Ghz CPU (Dual core recommended)
- RAM: 512MB
- FAX: External fax modem or multi-fax-modem cards. CAPI compatible fax ISDN cards. Dialogic/Eicon Diva Server fax cards.
- VGA: 800x600 16bpp Windows compatible video card.
- LAN: 100Mbps Network card.