Alloy works with most executables produced with programming languages such as C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, Visual DialogScript, PHPExe and many other languages. Alloy also allows you to register active-x objects and libraries that are required before your executable can be executed. Alloy also does a version and date-time check before extracting embedded files, if a newer version is available then the file is not extracted; which gives your application access to the latest libraries and files without over-writing important files. All of these features are invisible to end-users and are executed instantly within seconds of your customers double clicking on your application.
Traditional installers have their place in distribution however sometimes you need to send customers and clients a small executable without having them install large runtimes and configuration files, with Alloy all of your files are embedded into the main executable and work instantly and without any interaction. Simplify your customer support calls and impress clients with software solutions that always work the first time and don't require modifications to customer's computers by installing software. Try our trial version of Alloy out today and see how your software can benefit from a simplified distribution model.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Instantly and simply distribute a single file to customers without using complicated installers that are prone to errors.
- All embedded files are instantly and silently extracted to the customer's computer allowing the software to work and have full access to these resources.
- Compression of all embedded files allows you to distribute a small executable to customers and incur smaller bandwidth charges for distribution.
- Dependency scanner is included which allows you to determine which files need to be embedded into your software without having to include redundant files.
- Simplify your customer support by providing a single executable without having to use an installer and supporting complicated installation methods.
- Works with the most common programming languages and with executables that are signed with Microsoft Authenticode signatures.
- Self-healing feature always extracts files to the customer's computer which ensures files have not been changed or tampered with.
- Quick and easy to use you can instantly deploy your software to customers faster than using complicated and expensive installer software.
Changelog for this release:
Fixed order urls to new checkout page with several purchase options and updated copyright information.
Pentium 90+ Mhz or Compatible