Alkitab Bible Study is an open source and free desktop bible study software. It supports single/parallel view, commentaries, lexicons, dictionaries, glossaries, daily devotions, etc. It also comes with powerful search capability. It features rich and user friendly bible software study tools.
Alkitab is built using JSword engine and is an alternative front end for Bible Desktop.
You can download additional bible translations, books, dictionaries, lexicons, daily devotions, and other resources from CrossWire Module Add-ins (one of the largest collections available).
Alkitab Bible Study is released under public domain.
* View Single Book or Bible
* View Parallel Books or Bibles
* Cross Reference and Search
* Strong's Concordance and Morphology
* Daily Devotions
* Plugins Support
* Improved Installer
* Fix Closeable Tab title space with the x button
* Fix Navigation panel for Biblical Texts
* Updated to use JSword 1.6 (20080920)
* Add Public API for Bookshelf Popup Menu
* Add popup menu "Open" for Bookshelf
* Add popup menu "Properties" for Bookshelf
* Add some missing localization for in_ID
* Minor bug fixes
* Updated to use JSword 1.6 (20080913)
Java 1.5 or higher