Algorius Net Viewer is the efficient and easy-to-use tool for the visualization, administration and monitoring of computer networks of any scale.
Algorius Net Viewer will immediately inform you in multiple ways about network devices switch on/off or unforeseen errors. It also creates the detailed 'what and when' report. Thus you have the complete control of your network and can avoid its serious breakdowns.
You are also able to check any functionality aspect of specific service, server or PC: HTTP, FTP and other network services. Neat network map and handy Web-interface make the work with the system as transparent, easy and efficient as possible.
# Transparent network visualization
Algorius Net Viewer is your network™s designer! It will visualize your network in the most obvious and convenient way and will guide you through your network.
# Fast network administration
Algorius Net Viewer — is your network™s control panel! Device management has never been that easy and convinient.
# Precise network monitoring
Algorius Net Viewer is your network™s safeguard! It works 24/7, controlling the health of your services, servers and other network devices.
# Immediate notifications
Algorius Net Viewer is your personal assistant! It will notify you about all unforeseen errors of network devices, computers or servers and will alert you about potential issues before its actual occurrence.
# Various reports
Algorius Net Viewer is also the system to generate reports, maintain log and create charts. It will help you to control the service quality, enhance it and make forecasts.
# Web interface
Algorius Net Viewer is the ability of quick access from wherever you are. Network maps, logs, reports, charts, real-time monitoring you can access all that via Web interface.
# Collaboration tools
Algorius Net Viewer handles all the issues of collaborative work successfully. You can use centralized and distributed data storage, synchronization tools, backup maintenance and lots more.
# Growth with your needs
Algorius Net is the system for centralized and distributed monitoring. That enables high scalability, efficient and high-quality monitoring and opens a way for your further development.
- Neat network visualization;
- Support of vector and raster graphics;
- Large set of different devices;
- Automation of external commands execution;
- Visual Trace Route;
- Network port scanner;
- Different ways to scan the devices;
- Support of WMI and SNMP v1, v2, v3;
- Accounting for ports and interfaces;
- Centralized monitoring support;
- Distributed monitoring with server-to-server data exchange for large enterprises;
- Different notification methods: E-mail, SMS via phone or 3G/4G/modem, text and SMS notification via Skype, visual and audio notification and more;
- Notifications about long downtimes;
- Generation of various reports;
- Export to Word, Excel, PDF, CSV, XML, convenient print version;
- Web interface with access to network maps, monitoring results and all reports.
- Different authorization methods for web server, SSL support;
- Maps Server for maps sharing;
- And much more.
.NET Framework 4.0, CPU: 400 MHz Intel Pentium or compatible; RAM: 256 Mb;