AIMP is more than an audio and video player which can supports numerous audio formats , it includes an audio converter, an audio ripper, an audio recorder, a tag editor and lots of other features.
# Multiformat Playback:
MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
# Great functionality and user-friendly interface
# Creating bookmarks and playback queue
# 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
# 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
# Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
# Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
# Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
# Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
# Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
# Flexible programm options
Changelog for this release:
* Localizations were updated
* Manuals were updated
- Fixed: bug with reading some WavPacks
- Fixed: CUE files can't be played, if has unicode characters in the file name
- Fixed: program crash on closing, if Queue Manager shown
- Fixed: sending title of the current track to the DSP/General-plugins
- Fixed: Fixed: small GUI bugs
# Sound Card
# DirectX 8.1 or above
# 3 Mb at HDD