Aid4Mail is a user-friendly Windows tool that helps you migrate your email messages to a different mail client, export them for viewing through Internet Explorer, MS Excel, or a database, convert them to extract or re-insert attachments, and archive them to save space or for compliance with legal requirements. It supports most popular mail client programs and processes all messages reliably and quickly, including those with file attachments and embedded contents like pictures and background images.
Aid4Mail gives you the choice to export email merged into a single mailbox file or as individual message files. You can also extract file attachments and embedded contents separately from your mail folders. Another option lets you save your email without file attachments or, if you want to save even more disk space, as plain text messages. You can also extract names and email addresses of people that have been corresponding with you. This feature is ideal if you need to rebuild an address book or create a mailing list.
There are three versions of Aid4Mail: Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. The Professional and Enterprise versions offer similar capabilities but use different licensing models. Both can handle more than 20 mail clients and mailbox formats. The Enterprise version also includes a Win32-console version of Aid4Mail that power users can run from batch files and other applications. The Standard version provides an economical solution for the needs of most home users.
Aid4Mail Professional can export from and import messages into Office Outlook and other Windows Messaging/Exchange clients. It offers a powerful archiving feature that enables you to save all your mail directly into highly compressed ZIP files. Attachments are stored in a separate folder within the ZIP files, allowing easy extraction, and mail folders are stored in a non-proprietary mailbox format that most mail clients can read, guaranteeing compatibility with future systems.
* User-friendly wizard interface, designed with accessibility in mind.
* Many useful and unique export options.
* Supports most popular mail formats, including Mac OS X Mail and Entourage MBOX files.
* Processes mail folders and files from any drive, even off a CD-ROM or USB key.
* Fast mail conversion, usually more accurate than alternative solutions (see the Conversion Quality page).
* Handles huge mailbox files tested on 18 GB mbox files.
* Handles huge email messages tested on a 270 MB email message.
* Correctly exports email with attachments, embedded contents, and status information.
* Easily extracts file attachments, embedded contents, and email addresses.
* Rebuilds Eudora, PocoMail, Calypso, and Courier archive messages back to standard MIME format.
* Strips attachments from messages and even save emails in plain text format.
* Option to filter out duplicate emails.
Changelog for this release:
Improvements to wildcard and regular expression searches.
Pentium CPU, 4MB HD, 64MB RAM
50 e-mails per mail folder limit