Advanced Replace Tools is an advanced text replacement utility program that webmasters, programmers (and everybody who uses computers) will find essential. The time saved by using this program can pay for itself in one hour (or less) of billable client work.
Imagine that you need to replace text in hundreds of files. It would take many hours to do this work manually. ART resolves tedious editing tasks in a few minutes. ART automates repetitive changes for you.
ART streamlines many tedious editing and text change functions. The program searches for, and replaces, both text and binary strings (in files and in program code).
ART also can batch replace text and binary strings in files that are located either on local disk drives, or, on a network.
ART's File Browser Utility allows users to specify a great number of files before processing. This file browser uses either a built-in or a plug-in utility.
ART's Finder Utility allows users to search through documents by file mask, by date, by file size, by attribute and even by text string. This search process is similar to that used in an Internet search engine.
The Replacer Utility allows users to insert, replace or remove entire fragments of text. Text can consist of more than one line of code, and text can exist in multiple files. The Batch Replacer is a multi-string search-and-replace filter. This filter can find strings in files and replace them with whatever text you specify. Both text and binary files can be processed by the program.
Features of Finder:
- Find in several drives or directories simultaneously;
- Search files by mask (*.xls;*.cpp;*.doc;*.rtf;*.xls;*.txt;*.html) etc.;
- Find files created within period of time;
- Find files not older than some hours, days, weeks, months from current time;
- Find files by size (equal, more than, less than);
- Find files by attributes;
- Find duplicates files. This files have same name or(and) same size;
- Find files by the text string, which they contains;
- Find files made with using Microsoft products (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel) by text.
Features of Replacer:
- Find and Replace single text block;
- Insert text block before any text;
- Insert text block after any text;
- Insert text block between two text blocks;
- Delete text block;
- Insert text block to the head of file;
- Insert text block to the foot of file;
- Supports processing of MS Word and MS Excel files;
- Support processing of Open Office Writer files.
Features of Batch Replacer:
- Text replacement can be performed in hundreds of files from several directories simultaneously;
- You can specify multiple text blocks for replacement;
- It gives you a status window while it's running;
- Quick algorithm of text replacement;
- Creating backup files;
- Save/load "Find and Replace" strings to a file outside the program;
- Find repeated sequence of symbols and replace it to anything;
- You can find symbols in all files. It correctly find any symbols in Exe file and replace them to anything.
Features of MultiProcessing:
- An ability to remove duplicate text rows from the plain/text files;
- An ability to convert Linux text files into Windows text files;
- An ability to convert Windows text files into Linux text files;
- Any new abilities can be added easily. Just ask about them at support.