Advanced Find and Replace is exactly what the name implies. It's fast, easy to use, and a great time-saver for programmers and Webmasters in particular. This powerful utility lets you perform text searches on your local computer as if you were using an Internet search engine. It features support for operators that allow you to specify phrases, words to insist on (+), and words to ignore (-). You can easily apply filespec, date, and size filters to speed up the search. The program also allows you to replace simple or multiline strings. Specify your search-and-replace strings, then choose the action you'd like to take: delete the search string, insert text before or after it, or simply replace it. You can even apply multiple changes to large groups of files in a single operation and use optional confirmation if you need to be more selective. Excellent documentation is included.
* Search files with smart queries as with AltaVista or Google.
* Replace simple or multiline text in multiple files.
* Complete search and replace in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
* With batch replace operation you can easily replace or update hundreds of different links in several files.
* Preview found text as with Google.
* Possibility to replace in file names: it can be used as full-featured file renamer.
* Use Perl-style regular expressions for replacements of any complexity.
* Saves results in XML and other formats.
* Works with command line params.
* Extremely fast, easy to use and excellent documentation is included.
* It is a great time-saver for programmers and Webmasters