List hygiene plays a role in the delivery race. It is important to maintain a clean mailing list and remove bounced, undeliverable emails because a lot of ISP mail servers have been known to block a sender's email domain for repeated sending messages to non-existing email addresses.
With the Advanced Email Verifier you can:
- Clear your email list or database from bounced and undeliverable email addresses that allows you update and keep your contact lists "clean" on a proactive basis. This means you can protect your email server domain from getting blacklisted and increase your email campaigns performance.
- Decrease the Internet traffic and save your bandwidth which means you reduce your costs by focusing only on real prospects.
- Quickly connect to a huge database containing millions emails and verify email addresses directly from the database without import-export — you save a lot of time and manual work. The AEV can connect to any ODBC compatible database like MS Access, MS SQL, MYSQL, Oracle etc.
- Load large mailing lists for verification in seconds — big time saver!
- Import email lists containing email addresses and other custom fields for verification from Paradox, DBase, Excel, Text (.CSV, Word HTML, Lotus 1-2-3, QuattroPro, XML, MS Access files, and DBISAM tables (.dat files) which means you don't lose any contact information such as first name, last name, company, phone, address etc.
- Quickly save the verification results to a text file — for your convenience you can save good and bad emails to different files.
- Export the email addresses together with custom fields to Paradox, DBase, Excel, Text (.CSV), HTML, Word, SYLK, DIF, Lotus 1-2-3, QuattroPro, SQL script, XML, MS Access, Rich text format files, and MS Windows Clipboard.
- Sort and filter the email addresses which means you can organize the contact information in the most convenient way for you.
- Safely save and recover your data — you don't lose your email lists if your computer hangs in the middle of any operation.
Changelog for this release:
Fixed: export to an Excel spreadsheet.
Windows NT/2000/XP/7/Vista, Pentium III or higher, RAM 512MB, disk space 30MB, video 256 colors