Advanced BAT to EXE Converter quickly converts your batch scripts to .EXE files. Even the most complex batch files can be converted to executables!
You will benefit from changing your scripts to windows executables in many ways. Users of your scripts cannot view/change your code after it is encrypted by the compiler. Any actions performed by the script can be kept secret. Additionally, there is a feature to run your scripts "Invisible" in the background without the batch file console window.
Executables compiled with Advanced BAT to EXE Converter will run on all Windows versions from Windows98 to Win7.
* Convert / Compile any batch file to windows executable.
* Invisible Mode will launch the batch file completely silent. Users will not know any program was launched.
* Select executable icon for a professional appearance.
* Encrypts batch file source to keep your code secret.
* You can set EXE product version and company info properties.
* Includes Advanced Extended Commands unavailable in normal batch files.
* Embed and Encrypt additional dependency files (images, sounds, .exe)
* Useful for creating installation packages.
* Helps automate repetitive tasks.
* Built in editor.
* Generated .EXE are stand-alone files that do not require any .DLL to run.
* Works on all Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7 with DOS6.0 compile option.