Adept PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly.
Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- with print / copy / edit functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
Adept PDF Password Remover does not rely on any other third-party software, of course Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required.
Key Features of Adept PDF Password Remover:
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 or Windows Vista and Win 7.
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support PDF1.8 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption, Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption and AES Encryption.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Full install / uninstall support.