AD Picture Viewer Lite supports all popular image file formats and have many useful features such as opening images in folder with or without subfolders, viewing them in slide-show mode, a flexible and powerful image printing tool and so on.
AD Picture Viewer Lite has many powerful features: a easy-to-use and intuitively user interface, complete image formats support, and more ways view all your images.
Open and view:
* Open a manual selected set of images
* Open all images in folder include subfolders using single command
* View images in full size or scaled to fit in window
* View images in the slide-show
* Full screen mode in the normal view mode and in the slide-show mode both
* Easy default images printig
* Full page images printing with or without keeping aspect ratio
* Printing image with selected size with or without keeping aspect ratio
Changelog for this release:
Shell browse command was added in the Tools | File operation menu. This command allows you to open folder conains current displayed image using Windows Explorer. The current displayed image will be selected.
Drawing printable ares frame in the print preview was added. This frame won'r printed on printer, but it helps you to undersend where printer can print and where can't.