Active@ Disk Image is software that makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc. . . ) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes.
In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image.
Active@ Boot Disk Lite is a rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for restoring your system completely.
* Create Backup Disk Image & Raw Disk Image
Active@ Disk Image creates two types of disk images:
o Backup Disk Image is used for backup of entire computer or any PC disks, and contains occupied sectors only.
o Raw Disk Image contains an identical copy of every disk sectors. It can be used for backup of non-Windows systems and future data recovery (using Active@ Undelete).
* Back up to almost any media
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL (Dual Layer), USB and FireWire devices, network drives, Zip and Jaz drives, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs supported.
* Schedule a backup
Schedule the regular making of a disk image.
* Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick.
Active@ Boot Disk Creator helps you create a bootable CD, DVD or USB mass storage device
Changelog for this release:
- Performance increased up to 150% on multi-core systems
- Fixed: Scheduled tasks don't send notifications when running under system account
- Fixed: Error 3 while creating a raw image of dynamic drive
- Fixed: RAW image for Vista bug
- Boot Disk latest utils & latest BootDiscCreator
Supported disk types:
* Fixed Hard Disk Drives. IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI, SSD.
* Removable Devices. USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, External Hard Drives, Floppy disks, etc
21 days trial