ACDR is a reliable and fully featured tool for reading audio tracks from audio CD's (a.k.a. "ripping").
- A simple 3-step interface for quick & easy ripping.
- Works with most hardware (CD/DVD/BD-drives using SPTI/ASPI32/Raw-Read interfaces).
- Supports lots of output file formats (3G2*, 3GP*, AAC*, AIFF, ALAW, APE*, AU, CAF, F32, FLAC*, IFF, M4A*, MAT, MOV*, MP2*, MP3*, MP4*, MPC, OGG*, RA*, SB, SHN, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA*, WV*). More details here...
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization, including an optional improved equal loudness filter based on ISO 226:2003.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD's recorded with 'emphasis'.