The encrypted drives can be open with passwords, chip cards, USB sticks (flashdrives), CD or (PKCS) certificate. Once open you access them like a normal drive in File Explorer.
During every file operation the encryption works transparently in the background. If you lose your notebook, the closed drives are invisible and secure like a safe.
* Network compatible, container-based encrypted dives
* Encryption with 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES Algorithm
* Access with password, chip card, USB stick, CD or certificate
* Automatic encryption for programs and files
* Only open drives are visible in File Explorer
Pentium oder vergleichbar; 256MB RAM