AbsoluteTelnet / SSH provides a full featured ssh client for Windows. It implements port forwarding, x11 forwarding, and a GUI sftp client. It implements a rich set of authentication mechanisms as well as 10 different terminal types, scripting, and dockable tabs!
Docking TabsAbsoluteTelnet / SSH isn't just a telnet terminal client. It also includes a fully featured FIPS 140-2 validated SSH client! It implements advanced authentication options such as smartcard and GSSAPI authentication for advanced single-sign-on. With built-in GUI sftp client and a cool dockable tabbed interface, AbsoluteTelnet is definitely slick, but it is the dedication to advanced SSH encryption and authentication that makes AbsoluteTelnet/SSH the best choice for the security conscious user.
AbsoluteTelnet / SSH implements the following RFCs related to SSH
* RFC 4250: The Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol Assigned Numbers
* RFC 4251: The Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol Architecture
* RFC 4252: The Secure Shell (SSH) Authentication Protocol
* RFC 4253: The Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
* RFC 4254: The Secure Shell (SSH) Connection Protocol
* RFC 4256: Generic Message Exchange Authentication for the Secure Shell Protocol (SSH)
* RFC 4335: The Secure Shell (SSH) Session Channel Break Extension
* RFC 4344: The Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Encryption Modes
* RFC 4345: Improved Arcfour Modes for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
* RFC 4419: Diffie-Hellman Group Exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
* RFC 4462 Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API Authentication and Key Exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol