Abeona is a tool and library for creating and validating license files for Java applications. It is based on a set of properties which are characteristic for the customer and purchased application's configuration, and also on some cryptography.
* User friendly and easy to use. API is very straightforward.
* You can create license files manually with GUI tool or from code (e.g. from web service).
* Support for floating licenses (contains license server).
* Safety. Abeona is as safe as asymmetric-key cryptography can be. A brute force attack is the only way to crack this protection - you will need ocean of computers and ocean of time to do it.
* Complete documentation.
* Free support and update.
* Try before buy - you can donwload this product without license key and try it for any period of time.
* No royalty when shipping to customer.
With Abeona you will just need to click your mouse a few times. And your application will be larger about 10 lines code only (and our JAR file, ofcourse).