A43 is a freeware file management utility for Windows.
* Integrated text editor with unlimited size. Dynamic highlighting for the web.
* Integrated zip/unzip features. Simply drag-n-drop files or click a button. You can also turn your zip archives into self-extracting archives the same way.
* Integrated file search to quickly locate and jump to those lost files.
* Integrated quick launch area for fast access to the programs you use the most.
* Favorite buttons to quickly open those often used folders.
* Requires no installation, no data is written to the system registry. A43's configuration information is saved in a local .ini file.
* Keep it on your pen/jump drive and take it where ever you go.
Changelog for this release:
# A43 now uses the 7z.dll by Igor Pavlov to extract archive types of .7, .iso, .rar, .cab, .jar, .tar, .z, .msi, .arj, .lzh, .lha.
# The interface is not exactly elegant but will do for now. I was very excited to get this working since I need access to these files and usually from a PE environment.
PLEASE NOTE: at present there is no way to cancel the extraction once started and files will be over written if they exist. All archives will be extracted to a folder using the archive name now, there is no longer an option for this. All .zip work is still done internally as before.
# Also, I was able to squash some bugs while completing this version.
# The unRar.dll is no longer needed so it can be removed.