If you have a huge pile of disks and tired to remember on which the particular file is, so this program is just for you.
Spend only few hours on cataloging all your disks, and in the next time you'll need something from any disk, just run a1Cataloger and find necessary information in a few moments , quick and easy. You don't even need to insert any removable disks into the drives.
a1Cataloger can extract information from music files (MP3, WMA, OGG) , graphic files (JPEG EXIF), it also can scan for files inside most popular archives (ZIP, RAR, CAB etc.).
The main program window has Explorer-like interface which allows you to master all program's features quick and easy!
Full drag'n'drop support enabling you to manage your catalog easier than ever.
All these features combined with powerful report generator make a1Cataloger the best program for advanced users and for beginners.
a1Cataloger is the best choice to manage your disk collection!
* Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from Windows environment.
* Ability to catalog individual folders and files.
* Support of ZIP, RAR, CAB, TAR, ACE archives.
* Extraction of audio file descriptions (MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV).
* Extraction of MPEG file descriptions.
* Extraction of graphics file descriptions (JPEG EXIF, etc).
* Extraction of executable file descriptions.
* Extraction of various descriptions from text files (readme, file_id.diz, etc).
* Support of non-file items (groups).
* Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
* Full drag'n'drop support.
* Ability to search for files by various criteria.
* Customizable columns in files list and search results list.
* Support of allias names for items in catalog.
* Ability to protect catalog file content using password.
* Ability to open catalog file in read-only mode.
* Ability to keep previously entered comments on updating.
* Ability to delete unnecessary files and folders from the catalog.
* Content plugins support (WDX).
* Packer plugins support (WCX).
* Ability to search for files using plugins.
* Ability to customize columns using plugins.
* Ability to create bookmarks for current catalog.
* Ability to generate HTML reports using different templates.
* Ability to automatically open last catalog on application startup.
* IBM-compatible personal computer with Pentium or higher processor.
* Windows 95/98, ME, NT 4.0/2000, XP, Vista.
* About 3 MB of hard-disk space.
* Windows 95 and NT 4 users may need an updated comctl32.dll or Microsoft I