32bit FTP lets you log onto millions of FTP sites all over the world. You can browse their files. You can copy files from an FTP Site to your computer. You can copy files from your computer to an FTP Site. With 32bit FTP you can see a remote FTP Site as though it is a part of your own computer. You can Copy, Delete, Rename files on your computer or remote FTP Sites. Put 32bit FTP on your computer in a folder or directory, create a shortcut to it.
ElectraSoft writes software for many purposes including ftping. ElectraSoft is one of the largest ftp Software Suppliers. FTP Solutions: 32bit FTP shareware programs are very popular with people that build web pages. It works with Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000/2003. FTP Solutions: If you are looking at FTP programs, take a look at our 32bit FTP client. This FTP shareware is very simple for beginners to use, even if you have never used FTP software before.
A few good reasons for using 32bit FTP software program
* Some very good FTP programs include 32bit FTP, Cute FTP Pro, Leech FTP, Flash FTP, WS FTP Pro, and Smart FTP. Try them all and buy the one you feel is the best FTP program. Because the price of most FTP programs are so inexpensive, many people that do a lot of FTP file transferring own all of these FTP programs as each of these FTP programs has features that the others do not have.
* What does FTP stand for? FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol.
* This 32bit FTP program is a free to try Windows Socket FTP client program used to transfer files over the Internet.
* Use 32bit FTP client to connect to any FTP server whether it is a commercial FTP server or one of the many free FTP servers around the world. Many companies have a free FTP server that you can login to and download free software programs. Just logon to the FTP host using FTP or anonymous as your username. No password is needed. Now that your FTP client is connected to their FTP port, you can do FTP downloads, and in many cases you can do an FTP upload to certain directories.
* 32bit FTP has the ability to log activity if you need it for an FTP report.
* This 32bit FTP software is a MUST if you own an FTP site, do FTP hosting, or just need to do an FTP search for a file.
* 32bit FTP has a convenient FTP command mode for issuing a single FTP command or a series of FTP commands and then monitoring the results.
* 32bit FTP has a built in FTP script to help you better navigate FTP sites.
How it works
* Install 32bit FTP on your computer and it will use your Internet connection to upload and downloading files, in the background, as you work on other projects.
* Start your office toward an edge in productivity. Become one of the well equipped workplaces of the future. Do it today!
* With 32bit FTP, you will also get the We do ASCII Conversion option. Some FTP sites transfer ASCII files slower than they do binary files. If you use this option on these FTP sites, 32bit FTP will receive the ASCII file in binary mode and convert it to ASCII. This will allow you to receive ASCII files, from these FTP sites, up to 20 times faster.
Also, if someone uploads an ASCII file (such as a txt or an html file) in binary mode to an FTP site and then you download it in ASCII mode, the file will be damaged. When downloading this damaged file, if this option is checked, 32bit FTP will detect this and repair the file.
Changelog for this release:
- Sizeable. Support passive (PASV) mode and all firewall logons.
- Fast ASCII transfer Option.
- Optional ToolTip help for beginners.
- Works on all versions of NT.
30 days trial