The 1st Fax Extractor (FE) is a professional targeted fax number and phone number extractor tool. With 1st FE, you can easily and quickly set up your own business fax number and phone number lists. Then you will own the powerful customers group and be powerful competition to your business opponents. The 1st FE is designed to collect fax number and phone numbers matching your query. Just type your keywords, 1st FE will spider the Internet and extract fresh fax numbers and phone numbers that you actually need. The URL address that it can spider include any html, CGI, PHP, ASP page etc. The supported search engines include most of the major search engines such as Google, Lycos, Excite etc. The spider speed is up to 300 fax numbers or phone numbers per minute now.
Besides to spider fax number and phone number, 1st FE can also help you to validate, organize, and manage fax numbers and phone numbers found. It is a must for those who want to collect large amounts of fax numbers and phone numbers, and target your advertising for your product, website, or business conveniently and efficiently.
Features and Benefits
1) Multi threaded application, which can use furthest of your computer abilities. Allows up to 500 extractions thread simultaneously. The normal spider speed can up to be 300 fax numbers or phone numbers per minute. 2) Support most of the major search engine such as Google, Lycos, Yahoo etc. And in order to increase spider speed and targeted accurate rate, we have tried our best to optimize the page parsing process of all search engines that our system supports.
3) Automatically check if an URL is active or not. And automatically ignore all the bad URLs. Automatically remove duplicate URL addresses and don't search them again.
4) Real-time display of the URL found, URL processing, fax numbers or phone numbers extracted, search duration time etc.
5) Professional User Interface. Very easy to use.
6) Automatically remove duplicate fax numbers or phone numbers.
7) Support to export search result (fax numbers or phone numbers) to Text, CSV, TSV and Microsoft Excel files.
PIII 1GHz or higher, At least 10 MB of free disk space