At certain events (appearing of a Window, for example), let this helper respond on your behalf. No longer bother about regular questions, for example if you want to create a new firewall rule now ('No'), hang up your Internet connection ('No!'), or if you want to accept the other cookie ('Argh!'). This Windows extension also starts programs, for example 12-WinControl to position a window. Automate repeated tasks in Windows. A piece de resistance of the 12Ghosts collection.
- Never again move an Explorer window, for example, where you would like it to be. 12-Robo positions new windows for you.
- Never again click a button of a confirmation question. Let 12-Robo respond on your behalf.
- Never again look at a window that you don't want to see. This tool will close it for you.
- You can start programs automatically every time a certain kind of window appears.
- Automate repeated tasks
- Easy to set up graphical interface. Just select an action, point to a window to select it.
Windows XP, Pentium 4, 256 MB RAM