123Tag is an easy-to-use and effective Tag editor and file renamer for MP3,MP4,WMA and many other audio formats, useful to manage and catalog all your music files.
123Tag helps you also to find and catalog the huge amount of music files that usually are stored and disperded on your PC, discovering the audio files and creating a simple classification from the embedded tags. Catalog Reports to produce PDF and Word listing and details of your big collection.
File names can be changed automatically using the tag information or otherwise it can extract tag information from the file name. Personal file ordering in folder is allowed, automatic file numbering is also available. En-mass file treatment.
Powerful search functions for file names or embedded Tags, Picture, Rating.
Embedded player and file management functions. .
Rapid playlists creation, management, import & export
Supported file formats:
- MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer3, ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags)
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- AAC, APE
- iTunes MP4, M4A, M4B, M4P, M4V, 3GA, 3GP
- WAV, BWF, AIFF
- MID, RMI, KAR
- OGG Vorbis
Some features of 123Tag
- Simple and extended editor for Tags, including embedded Pictures
- extraction of main tag information parsing the file name
- file rename and numbering using selected tag information
- extraction of main MP3 tag information from both the ID3v1 or ID3v2 tag
- edit MP4 and G3P tags by the AtomicParsley embedded tool
- edit OGG comments by VorbisComment and Metaflac embedded tools
- edit AAC and APE atoms
- MP3, WindowsMedia, MP4 and QuickTime embedded players
- personal file ordering in folder and automatic file numbering
- search files by name or embedded Tags
- Load/Unload/Edit images into the file Tag
- Load/Unload/Edit song lyrics into the file Tag
- Automatic discovery and catalogation, search in the catalog and flexible reporting
- Create Playlists from sorted file selections
- exports the all the Tags info to a .CSV file that you can use with MS Excel, MS Access, and so on
- undo function to restore back filename(s) or tag information
- multiple file processing
- fast directory listing
- list of more recent viewed folders
- file management functions (move, delete, rename, copy file, explore folder)
90 Mhz, 16MB, sound card