The .NET ModelKit Suite includes high-quality data analysis, visualization, and processing components expressly designed for .NET Framework.
The package includes OLAP ModelKit and Report Sharp-Shooter, the use-proven BI components intended for intelligent data handling and feature-rich presentation, the Instrumentation ModelKit which is the perfect tool for creating digital dashboards and KPI , supplying an unmatched collection of various instrumentation controls and featuring a graphics editor which allows designing unrivalled customs controls of any complexity, and the Chart ModelKit component intended for interactive charts and graphs creation.
All suite components are written in C# and contain only 100% managed code.
The .NET ModelKit Suite is not simply a package of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management, and appearance customization methods.
The components included in the suite minimize the coding required and provide full design-time customization.
Each product included in the suite includes convenient documentation accompanied by a number of demos and tutorials showing how to use the features supplied.
The subscription service included with the purchase of the .NET ModelKit Suite will allow you to keep your components and applications up-to-date, get new products included in the suite, and receive updates, services and support at no extra charge for the duration of your subscription.
The .NET ModelKit Suite provides a solution which simplifies software development, management, and budgeting (renewable annually), minimizes workflow disruptions, and provides unmatched value for your software investment.
* The .Net ModelKit Suite provides access to the following components: Report Sharp-Shooter, OLAP ModelKit, Instrumentation ModelKit, and Chart ModelKit.
* All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
* Compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0
* Compatible with the most popular .NET IDEs. All components work with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end-user™s machine.
* Use of GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, alpha blending, etc.
* Ability to easily add custom languages. You can easily translate the .NET ModelKit Suite interface into your native language and add it to the .NET ModelKit Suite as an XML file.
* Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
* Easy to deploy: In order to make your application using the.Net ModelKit Suite components work on user's machine, simply copy a few DLLs to the program directory.
* Royalty-free runtime. This means that you can distribute all products supplied within the .NET ModelKit Suite with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
* Full source code in C# is available.
* A unified development framework.The .Net ModelKit Suite is not simply a pack of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Products are fully compatible with each other.
.NET Framework 2.0, 3.5