Panel Style (Tab/Button/FlatButton)
* You can select each panel style separately among: Tab Button FlatButton Tab (Button/FlatButton) Drag and Drop
* You can drag any window from one panel to another by clicking on its Tab (Button/FlatButton) and dragging it to its destination.
* You can drag any panel from one edge to another by control clicking on its Tab (Button/FlatButton) and dragging it to its destination.
* You can detach a window from a panel by clicking on its Tab (Button/FlatButton) dragging and dropping it to an empty place, the newly created panel will be able to receive others windows using drag and drop.
(You can use the Escape key to quickly detach (Free) or reattach (Dock) any window)
Built-in Web Browser
* The Browser window allows you to browse the internet and manage your favorites without running an external browser.
Built-in File Explorer
* The Files window allows you to quickly manage your files without running an external file explorer.
* The bottom status bar quickly shows you either the servers you are connected to, the users in your notify list who are logged, the channels you have joined with the number of users inside or number of transfers with rate.
Built-in SSL support
* After downloading and installing our SSL plugin you will be able to connect to any SSL IRC server for crypted chatting.
Nick List Hovering
* You can leave your cursor over the channel nick list for a second to show a nick info then you can move the cursor across other nicks to browse others info.
Single Transfers Window
* The Transfers window shows you all your incoming/outgoing DCC transfers in a single window for quick viewing of their progress.
* The Raw window shows you all the raw traffic between the client and the server, ideal for learning, monitoring, debugging, scripting or coding IRC related software.
Advanced URL Window
* The URL window catches and records any URL found with the date/time and the source (server,channel,nick).
Multi-Server Notify Window
* The Notify window shows you who is online across the servers you are connected to with their exact nick and host for quick checking.
Powerfull Server Menu
* The "Server" menu allows you to control any server you are connected to and quickly connect to a new one from a list of server your recently connected or a full internet updatable list of known networks and servers.
* You can quickly add or remove one or several nicks to/from your notify and ignore list from the channels nick list menu.
Transparency / Opacity
* Windows 2000 and Windows XP users can set any of the .IRC color to transparent or quickly change the opacity of the application (or any of its windows) using the numeric keypad: Control-BigMinus/BigPlus.
* You can save or load scheme files containing all your layout, colors and fonts configuration so you can have differents skins and exchange them with other .IRC users.
Fast Window Switching
* You can quickly switch between windows inside a panel using either the alt-# key (# being the window number 1-9) or you can use the previous/next buttons of your mouse explorer.
# Single/Multiple Windows
# Multiple Layout with Tab drag and drop across Panels and Windows
# Full Internet updatable server list
# Built-in SSL support
# Built-in Ident server
# SOCKS4-5/HTTP Proxy
# Single Transfers Window (Get/Send/Resume/Reget/Resend)
# Full Passive DCC and DCC Server support
# Query/DCC Chat
# Built-in Web Browser Window
# Built-in File Explorer Window
# Tree Window
# Raw Window
# Events Window
# Notify/Ignore/URL/Links/Channels List
# User Windows
# Tool Bar, Status Bar and Tray Icon
# Full Layout/Color/Font Customization (Scheme)
# Opacity/Transparency support
# Nick List Color/Layout/AutoFocus/Hovering/AutoWidth
# Advanced mouse support (Scrolling/Previous/Next buttons)
# Auto OnStart/Connect/Reconnect/OnConnect/Join/Rejoin/OnJoin/Away
# Command History
# Command/Nick completion
# Readable/Editable Config/Menu Files
Windows .NET Framework