The Hard Drive Mechanic Gold is a comprehensive data recovery solution for recovering hard drives formatted in Windows 2000/XP/Me/NT/98 and 95 (FAT12/16/32/NTFS). The Mechanic will diagnose, repair and/or recover partitions, FAT and boot sectors which have been deleted, damaged or corrupted from virtually ANY catastrophic situation including: accidental deletion, virus attack, hard disk crash, power surges, blackouts and random miswrites. The Mechanic runs from CD or floppy diskette and can boot up a crashed PC even if it will not boot. Common errors it can repair include: Corrupted Partition, Damaged FAT, Boot Sector not Found, Invalid Drive Specification, An Invalid Media error, Disk Boot Failure, A Missing Operating System, A Formatted Hard Drive, Virus Damaged File System, Disk I/O error
Features and Benifits
PC Repair When It Counts Most
Generally, PC repair programs are designed to be installed prior to PC problems. However, if your PC crashes, how do you run the repair program so it can fix the problem? The Hard Drive Mechanic runs from one CD or floppy diskette and not the hard drive. This program is designed to repair your damaged system after your PC has failed. After all, what good is a fix-it program on the drive that is crashed? Easy Step by Step Manual.
The Hard Drive Mechanic's manual was designed with a easy step by step graphical guide you simply point-and-click your way through.
* The Hard Drive Mechanic will then repair the problem with the click of one button.
* Our program is graphical, including all menus. This allows even a new PC user to repair a crashed PC.
* S.M.A.R.T. diagnostics already built into your PC can be turned on to forwarn you of immenent hard drive failure. If you know your hard drive is beginning to fail you can take action.
* Artificial intelligence based means that it knows everything already, it will show you the problems and you will simply click ot fix them.
* The Hard Drive Mechanic installs on a single floppy disk or CD so it can be used after the crash because what good is a repair program if it is installed on the drive that is crashed.
* Automated repair. The Mechanic requires very little input form you, but it will ask you some simple questions, Simply point and click the correct answer.
* The Hard Drive Mechanic Does not install on your PC, it installs on a floppy or CD.
* The Hard Drive Mechanic is the way repairing your PC is supposed to be done. You can now save your money and do it yourself instead of paying a technician.