Three essential and full featured office applications: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation are designed with the familiar Microsoft Office 2003 user interface and functionality.
You will be surprised that many features work EXACTLY the same way as Microsoft Office. Switching from Microsoft Office to Kingsoft Office requires no re-training.
The Integrated Google Search toolbar provides one-click Internet search capabilities directly within each application.
This integrated solution for creating, editing and viewing documents, spreadsheets and presentations uses the same document format as Microsoft Office (2000/XP/2003).
Even the latest Microsoft Office 2007 documents (.DOCX) and spreadsheet (.XLSX) can be opened in Kingsoft Office 2009.
Export to Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) directly from any application. Convert documents, spreadsheets and presentations into this widely accepted format for quick and easy online distribution.
With a download size of less than 50MB, this is the smallest and quickest Microsoft Office alternative on the market. Any organization can significantly save their deployment cost with this product and benefit from minimal system requirements.
Pricing starts at $59.95 and allows installation on up to three (3) different systems at the same time.
Affordable Site and Corporate Licenses allow easy software license management and provide unbeatable cost-efficiency.
Changelog for this release:
General New Features:
- Added 2012 style interface and support for switching interface betwwen 2012 style and classic style.
- Added a New Blank Document icon and Open icon when no document is opened.
- Added a function to switch to the classic interface on 2012 style interface.
Kingsoft Writer New Features:
- Added a Section tab on 2012 style interface.
- Fixed a problem that the space between the menu bar and main window widens when restoring the main window( not maximize nor minimize).
- Improved Kingsoft Office launch speed.
- Optimized the scroll bar, distinguished the scroll bar style between the document edit pane and task window.
- Optimized the function on Table Style.
- Fixed a problem that the task window is too wide.
Kingsoft Writer Fixes:
- Optimized the function on Paragraph Layout.
- Fixed a problem that the page number disappears.
- Fixed a problem that the file name doesn\'t show up on title bar.
512 MB of RAM, 125MB for installation
30 days trial period