* SMS Block. Remotely blocks access to the smartphone
* SMS Clean. Remotely cleans the device™s memory
* SIM Watch. Sends device™s new telephone number to the original user
* Protection against potentially unwanted SMS-messages
* Sender-based and content-based filtration
Protection from malware and network attacks
* Real-time antivirus scanning of all incoming files and connections
* On-demand antivirus scanning of the smartphone™s internal memory and extension cards
* Full antivirus scans on a schedule deﬁned by the system administrator
* Choice of integrated IP firewall protection levels
* Automatic updating of signature databases
Protection of personal data for a lost or stolen smartphone. To protect personal data stored on a smartphone if it is lost, a user can block his/her smartphone or delete files, messages, and the list of contacts remotely. The user can also find out who the new owner of the lost device is.
* SMS-Block. In the event of the loss of a smartphone, a user can send a hidden SMS message to it, which blocks access to the smartphone until a pre-set password is entered.
* SMS-Clean. This function is similar to the SMS-Block feature, but, rather than blocking the smartphone, it cleans the device™s memory and memory cards.
* SIM Watch. The SMS-Block and SMS-Clean functions are only available if a smartphone is enabled and the original SIM card is installed. If a smartphone is stolen, the new owner will most likely immediately replace the original SIM card. The SIM Watch function will prevent the “new owner from accessing any personal data without the initial SIM card inserted in the device. If the initial SIM card is replaced with a new one, the SIM Watch function will send the original user the new telephone number of the device without the new owner knowledge.
All incoming or modified SMS, MMS and email items are automatically scanned for malicious programs. On-demand scanning of the mobile device is available at any time. The user can pre-set the best time for antivirus scanning and it will be performed automatically. If an infected object is detected, it is stored in the quarantine folder or deleted.
The user can select one of the integrated IP firewall protection levels. Depending on the level selected, one or more connections will be restricted to provide user security.
Anti-spam for SMS/EMS/MMS.
Telephone numbers of known spam sources, any incorrect numbers (for example, text numbers) or unwanted words or phrases can be added to a blacklist to ensure that such messages are always blocked. You can also add the addresses from your contact list to a white list. In the Symbian version, MMS messages are also filtered.
Antivirus databases are updated automatically at intervals set by the user. Updates are available via WAP/HTTP (GPRS, EDGE, WiFi, etc.) or via a PC during synchronization.
* Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2 Series 60 (Nokia smartphones only)
* Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1