PDF Converter Pro for Mac integrates OCR technology and can convert both scanned and normal PDF files to text-based documents with high quality.
- Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft Office formats, and popular EPUB eBooks, web-ready HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
- Retain 100% contents including layout and formatting in the output documents.
- Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011.
Convert encrypted PDF files
- If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF Converter Pro for Mac can convert it directly without the password.
- If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it's also called Open Password), PDF Converter Pro for Mac requires users to enter the right password for conversion.
Batch and Partial conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode: give Mac users the ability to convert up to 50 PDF files at a time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency to convert multiple PDF files to different formats.
- Partial conversion mode: allow Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages or page ranges from large PDF files. This conversion mode would save a lot of time to extract some special pages from a large PDF file.
- Fast and accurate OCR recognition and transform;
- Save image-based scanned PDF to text-based Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text documents
- Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6
- Processor: Intel 1Ghz Processor or above
- RAM: 512MB RAM or above
- Available Hard Drive Space: 100MB or above