Convert and burn all popular photos and videos to DVD easily and fast
- Create high quality DVDs from all regular video formats
- Make eye-catching DVD slideshow with photos and music
- Personalize DVD with fabulous video effects and gorgeous DVD menus
- Burn videos to DVD for backup or sharing easily and fast
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac is an easy and fast Mac DVD Creator for any video to DVD creation. It can convert videos to DVDs from popular videos like AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc. with free yet gorgeous DVD menus. Besides, this Mac DVD burner allows you to make slideshows and edit videos such as trim, crop, rotate videos, add watermarks, etc. Get DVD Creator for Mac and share all your movies with family and friends!
- Burn regular video formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc. to DVD.
- Convert downloaded videos and movies from YouTube, Google, Yahoo or torrent sites, like VUZE, etc. to DVD.
- Transfer home videos shot by all types of cameras and camcorders to DVD, iPhone 4 included.
- Add, delete, rotate, and arrange photos to your wish. PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats are supported.
- Set the photo duration, assign transitions and titles to photos to retouch the photos slideshow.
- Set your favorite song as the background music of the photo slideshow. Trim, fade in, fade out, etc. are provided.
- Drag photo slideshows to videos to combine photos and videos to make a DVD.
- Select from 90+ preset free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking.
- Add your own background music/picture, set title thumbnail, etc to customize the DVD menu as you like. No menu is also supported.
- Crop, add titles, trim, set special effects, rotate videos, etc. to instantly enhance your videos.
- Combine a series of videos as a DVD or split a single video to choose the sections your need.
- Intuitive interface, load videos, edit videos and burn videos, easy and fast.
- Preview the original and output videos before you create DVD with a built-in player.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Flexible control of DVD quality and DVD disc (D9 or D5).
1G Hz or above Intel processor; At least 512M physical RAM and one writable DVD drive.