* automatic processing of entire directories
* removal of unsignificant whitespace and newline characters
* removal of comments
* possibility of exclusion of different names from the renaming process
* saving translations for future use
* fully configurable through property files
How it works?
How is the obfuscation and compression done by Patu Digua? Basically a root folder for your site is provided and this will be the source. The destination will be the processed file/folder structure for your site. Every file in the source folder will be processed recursively.
For CSS files (names ending with *.css) unnecessary whitespaces and comments are removed. The HTML IDs (selector starting with hash(#)) and CSS classes (selector starting with dot(.)) are translated/obfuscated.
The files that are not processed, like images, are simply copied from source to destination. Other files, like temporary ones, are simply ignored and skipped in the process.