Navicat for Oracle is a powerful Database administration tool for Oracle. It works with any Oracle Database Server from version 8i or above, and supports most of the latest Oracle objects features including Directory, Tablespace, Synonym, Materialized View, Trigger, Sequence, and Type, etc. Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to Oracle.
With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for Oracle lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking Oracle administration to the next level.
Navicat for Oracle is available for two platforms Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It connects users to any local/remote Oracle Server, providing several database utilities such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report, to facilitate the process of maintaining data.
Latest Oracle Versions Support
Navicat for Oracle - a powerful Oracle Database Server administration and development tool. Highlights of supported features:
- Support of Oracle versions 8.1.7 or above
- Support of Multiple Connections to local or remote Oracle Server
- Support of Unicode / Character Set
- Support of Triggers and Foreign Keys
- Support of Views and Stored Procedures creation
Changelog for this release:
1. Show the host information under Connection Information view.
1. Memory allocation problem which may cause Navicat to crash when transferring data using Data Transfer.
2. Incorrect values were synchronized during Data Synchronization.
3. Crashed easily when running queries in Query Viewer.