MacVideo DVD Ripper is an excellent DVD Ripper application for Mac users, which can help Mac users rip DVD to various video formats on Mac, such as MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, 3GP, FLV, MPG,etc. With this powerful Mac DVD Ripper, you can easily rip your DVD to any video format on Mac for playing them on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, etc.
Apart from ripping DVD on Mac OS X, this wonderful DVD Ripper for Mac software has powerful video editing functions like trim the video to remove unwanted parts, crop video image size to get rid of commercial mark, adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, apply artistic effects, merge several video segments into one file, and so on. Further more, you can also capture and extract pictures from your favorite movie scenes with this versatile DVD Ripper for Mac.
How to rip DVD movies on Mac OS X with MacVideo DVD Ripper
Step1: Insert a DVD into your drive and launch Mac DVD Ripper.
Click the Add button, select the folder of your DVD movie, and click OK
After the video loaded, you can see all the chapters and titles in it, and then you can check the ones you want to convert. If you want to convert the whole movie, you can just keep all the titles or chapters checked.
Step 2: Edit the video file (Optional)
1. Crop Frame Size to retain what you want.
2. Customize video effect by setting video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
3. Trim your favorite segment by clicking "Start Time" and "End Time" buttons.
4. Embed watermarks to your output videos .
Step 3: Output Settings of Mac DVD Ripper
1. Select an output format from the Profile drop-down list;
2. Click the Settings button to set Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate and Video Codecs, Sample Rate, Channel, Audio Bitrate and Audio Codecs .
Step 4: Click the Start button to start the DVD ripping task on Mac.
1G Hz CPU or above. At least 128M physical RAM
5 minutes conversion limit