PDF is used to easily transfer documents via the Internet. PDF files are protected from changes and retain a presentation™s exact elements, thereby avoiding problems like missing fonts or broken layouts. So many people prefer to use PDF format when then need send a Word document to many recipients, or transfer files from one OS to another. iPubsoft Word to PDF Converter for Mac is such a tool to achieve Word to PDF conversion on Mac OS X with no need of Office tools installed.
- Accurately create searchable PDF files from Word documents (.docx).
- Preserve original format, layout, text, pictures, etc.
- Stand-alone program, no Adobe Acrobat required.
- Protect output PDF files is available if set document security before conversion.
- Extremely easy to use without any technical requirements.
1. Fast conversion speed
Batch convert multiple Word documents into PDF on Mac at one time.
Supports to choose the entire folder and sub-folder to convert.
Add files/folders by dragging and dropping to improve efficiency.
2. Good conversion quality
You could finish the whole process with only a few clicks. After conversion, original layout, text, images, vector drawings can be preserved without any quality loss.
3. User-friendly interface
Easy-to-use screen allows you to finish conversion with just a few clicks.
Supports to choose the path for saving the created PDF file.
Capable to effectively perform without any 3rd party tool's assistance.
4. Merge Word files into one PDF
This Word to PDF Converter for Mac enables you to combine multiple Microsoft Word documents into one single PDF file. Type the merged file name, and click Start button to finish the merging conversion!
Intel 512MHz; 100M Hard disk and above