It is necessary to combine multiple PDF files into a single file sometimes when you want to have better PDF organizing and archiving. As an efficient PDF tool, iPubsoft PDF Combiner for Mac rightly provides all Mac users in need with the ability to merge batches of PDF files into one for better use. Its terse and concise interface makes the PDF combination quite a simple task.
- Quickly combine hundreds of one-page PDF files together into a PDF document on Mac.
- Efficiently merge different PDF files with multiple pages to one PDF at one time.
- Orderly combine the PDF files to one in an order set by Mac user.
- Easily PDF files combination on Mac lead by a self-explanatory user interface.
1. Combine PDF Files Simply
iPubsoft PDF Combiner for Mac makes it easy for each user to combine different PDF documents (with single page or multiple pages) into a single PDF file on Mac by simple mouse clicks.
2. Merge PDF Files Easily
Supports to import multiple PDF files from Mac local folder with simple drag-and-drop action. Join multi-page or single-page PDF files to a separate PDF document in fast speed.
3. NO Quantity Limitation
The full version of this Mac PDF File Combiner allows you to merge as many PDF files on Mac as you like at a time in few seconds. Combine files PDF files into one in the order in which user provide the source files.
4. Concise Design, Easy Operation
Easy to use interface with minimum learning curve. Users will never feel lost in this PDF Merger for Mac. The whole PDF combining process is simplified into 3 steps as well as add files, customize output and start combination. It is very straight forwards.
Intel 512MHz; 100M Hard disk and above