They are SQlitedb files that prevent you from getting content output of them. That's why we need the iPubsoft iPhone backup extractor for Mac to help you preview and extract data from iTunes backup files.
- Provide you the permission to access the iTunes backup files for your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Smoothly recover iPhone data even without the iDevice at hand.
- You are allowed to preview and extract SMS, Contacts, Call list, Photos, Notes, Calendar and more from iphone backup files.
1. Support All iOS Devices
This is not merely an iPhone backup extractor, it also works perfectly for iPad 1/2, The new iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch/Classic/Shuffle/Nano.
2. 10 File Types Can be Recognized
Be able to extract 10+ types of files from iPhone, including Call History, Contacts, Messages, Notes, Safari, Camera Roll, Photos and more.
3. Recover Data without iDevice
You are allowed to recover lost or deleted data from iPhone/iPad/iPod by extracting iTunes backup files, without connecting your iDevice to your computer.
4. Preview before Extraction
The Mac program allows you to preview and check the photos, videos, contacts, messages and other content in details previously before you start the extraction.
5. Read-only Process
As a risk-free and read-only program, it won't change any setting of your computer without permission.
6. 3 Simple Steps Only
Only 3 easy steps and a few clicks needed to extract data from iPhone backup files: Scan - Preview - Extract.
Intel 512MHz; 100M Hard disk and above