Make stunning panoramas with high-resolution images taken by camera, scanner or smartphone, iFotosoft Photo Stitcher for Mac create panoramic photographs in such a simple and fast way, which should be the best alternative of Hugin panorama software for both amateurs and professionals on Mac. The panorama maker supports various general photo formats as well as the RAW files of different camera types, including Canon, Epson, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and other popular camera types. It should be the best Nikon Panorama Maker alternative. Different stitching techniques are used to extend the capability of digital camera or other devices.
Whether you have to broader the field view multiple times vertically, horizontally or tile, you can even create 360 panoramas in high resolution.
1. Auto-select Group can detect and select photos into group intelligently.
2. Perfectly seamless stitch 3 or more pictures into panoramas.
3. Creates 360 segmented panorama in high resolution.
4. Provides 4 classic stitch modes: Vertical, Horizontal, 360 degree and Tile.
5. Supports input normal image formats JPG, JPEG, TIF and TIFF formats.
6. Supports different RAW formats for popular camera types. It should be the best Nikon Panorama Maker alternative.
7. Align Points and Photo Blend let you tweak overlapped areas to achieve optimal results.
8. The easiest panoramic workshop procedure with simple user-interface.
9. Add frame and texts to the panoramic photography.
10. Adjust the color balance, exposure, levels, brightness, contrast and more.
11. Automatic cropping algorithm to make panorama with ease.
12. Rotate panorama as needed with panoramic viewer.
13. Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
14. Stitching photo margins are adjustable to match the overlap in your pictures.
15. Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
16. Share Panorama online to FaceBook, Twitter, Flickr or save the file on Mac computer with ease.