There are Video Converter and DVD Ripper included in this Emicsoft Media Converter for Mac to help users convert all multimedia files. Video Converter is able to convert between various popular video and audio formats with excellent output quality and super speed. Users can convert MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, TRP, TS, MP3, MOV, MKV to AVI, MP4, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, etc. You can rip DVD movies with DVD Ripper software to video/audio formats, and also enjoy wonderful DVD movies on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox 360, Wii, Gphone, BlackBerry and more players. DVD Ripper can rip DVD mac to other video/audio formats.
With the Media mac, users can also split file into several clips, alter video aspect ratio, remove black edges around the video, adjust playing effect, join files into one, capture images from video and define your own output profile. All these can be realized easily with this best Total Media Converter software.
1. The Emicsoft Media Converter for Mac is a huge container which allows you to load multiple formats including video, audio and HD video formats, DVD disc, DVD folder and IFO files.
2. As well as amount of input formats supported, the Media Converter Mac also supports multiple output formats, such as MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AVI/H.264 AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, and devices, iPod, iTouch, PSP, PS3 and so on.
3. According to your need, you can trim the video into clips with exact time length by trim function.
4. Contrast, brightness, saturation can be adjust at the effect area as ease so as to get the best output effect.
5. Cut the black area or unwanted area by this crop function to fit for your need.
6. Make full use of the Deinterlacing function to eliminate mosaic on the video.
7. Users could add image or text watermark onto the video.
8. Capture images freely when watching added videos and save as GIF, BMP or JPEG.
9. Just a few clicks, you can finish conversion what you want.
PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512MB RAM, 60MB free hard disk space for installation